2 On Offer Left At This Price....
- Top speed of 4mph*
- Maximum range of 6 miles on a full battery charge*
- Splits easily for storage and transportation
- Rotating seat for easy mounting and dismounting
- Comfortable lightweight and rotating seat which swivels 360° for easy transfers on and off the scooter
- Height adjustable, hard wearing and fully cushioned profiled seat
- Removable seat, easy tiller adjustment and an integral lifting handle for easy transportation
- Plug and wire free connections for quick and simple assembling and dismantling
- Width adjustable armrests and adjustable handlebars to suit comfort of user
- Delta bars as standard
- Front removable storage basket
- Puncture proof non marking tyres
- Horn to alert others of your presence for added safety
- Fitted with reflectors and illuminated controls to improve outdoor visibility at dusk or when dark
- Rear anti tip wheels as standard
- Anti roll back system safety device prevents scooter from rolling backwards on hills
- Freewheel facility allows movement of scooter without switching the motor on
- Easy to remove battery pack fitted with 2 x 12 Ah airline friendly batteries**
- Includes an on or off board charging facility as standard
- Lightweight scooter weighing only 42.5kg (94lb)
- Available in Ice Blue
- Weight capacity 136kg (21st)
Welcome To Salop Mobility
Your Online & Local Shropshire Store.
You maybe looking for a shoehorn, mobility scooter, stairlift or car hoist. Our trained staff can help you through the process and give you the giudence and support you need.
We have trained staff with the major manufacturers so there nothing that we dont know if your equipment is faulty or needs servicing.
If you buy from us, you can trade in your old mobility scooter and lower the cost of your putchase.
We offer a no obligation home assessment of need for any equipment that you maybe thinking of purchasing. Our staff have experience / training in all areas of disability.
We supply on average 30,000 different products all over europe.